NDIA San Diego Chapter's 2021
Reserve and National Guard "Twice a Citizen" Awards
The NDIA San Diego Chapter is seeking nominations for its annual "Twice A Citizen" Reserve and National Guard Awards. Recognition awards will be made to Reserve Service / Guard members based upon the following criteria:
- Nominee's employment, home or drill unit/site is located in the greater Southern California area
- Nominee's service is in US Military Reserve component or a state National Guard
- Nominee has demonstrated leadership, self-sacrifice and commitment to service to our country both as a citizen and in uniform
- Nominee has delivered outstanding overall performance
- Time period considered is 1 January 2020 to present
- Nominee provided outstanding professional performance while participating in contingency / support activities outside of drill weekends
Activities may include but are not limited to:
- Annual active duty periods or mobilization
- Support of the Global War on Terrorism
- Counter Drug Operations
- Humanitarian Operations
- Disaster Relief Operations
- Other significant activities
“Twice A Citizen” Awardees will be recognized and supported by the Navy Gold Coast Conference being held Wednesday-Thursday, September 1-2, 2021 online.
Award ceremony and lunch TBD.
***Completed nomination forms are now being accepted!!! However, we request that nomination forms be received before 5:30 pm, Monday, 09 August 2021.***
Please submit completed nomination forms to the email address below. For any submission questions you may contact Rick Cassoni at the email address or phone number below.
email: [email protected]
Phone: (760) 492-8009